- Traditional Boat Trips
- Marine Wildlife Watching Tours
- Kayak Tours
- Guided Walks
- Bike Tours
- Guided Visits
- Rent a Kayak
- Rent a Boat
- Surf and Bodyboard
- Fishing Rods
- Rent a Bike
Traditional BoatsTraditional boat rental service to do your own boat trip in the Algarve.
Minimum period: 3h
Price: 75,00 € / hour
With departures available from the city of Faro, you can rent a boat with your family and friends to discover the channels, beaches and islands of the Ria Formosa.
Explore one of 7 Natural Wonders of Portugal and you'll be delighted with its beauty.
We have available several traditional boats for rental to do boat trips for groups, business meeting, birthday parties or to celebrate a special moment in the Ria Formosa lagoon.
Tailor-made boat trips at the heart of the Ria Formosa Nature Park organized with the experience and high quality standards of our company.
- Traditional fishing boats typical of the Algarve
- Length: from 5.50 m to 7.00 m
- Power: 8 to 15 Hp
- Capacity: 8 to 11 people
- If you wish, you can ask for a nature guide in the Ria Formosa.
- These boats are only allowed to navigate the waters of the Ria Formosa lagoon.
- To fully enjoy your trip you may also bring a small snack.
- Bring plenty of water to drink to avoid dehydration.
- Bring casual clothes and comfortable shoes suitable for a boat trip. A wind-stopper and a waterproof coat are useful if not essential.
- A rucksack or backpack is recommended to carry a small snack, sunglasses, hat, a good sun cream and a camera.
- During the warmest period of the year, a swimsuit, a beach towel and a sunbrella are an excellent idea.
- Safety comes first, please follow the instructions and recommendations of your skipper, especially those relating to safety issues.
- Trips may be amended due to weather conditions or the physical condition of the participants should our skippers deem this advisable.
- This is an activity subject to weather conditions. The decision to leave or return earlier than expected, due to unexpected weather conditions, is solely to the skipper.
- The schedules of departures and arrivals, duration and itineraries of the activities are subject to change without prior notice due to security determined by weather conditions, winds, tides and/or any other circumstances beyond the control of our company.